GATHERING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF FETOLA BOKAMOSO – DUJA FOUNDATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information (which, for the purposes of this term, may include special personal information) will be held by Fetola Bokamoso.
- In this privacy term references to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to the entities in Fetola Bokamoso, and all affiliates, associates, cessionaries, delegates, successors in title or third parties (authorised agents and contractors), when such parties are acting as responsible parties or operators in terms of applicable privacy laws, unless stated otherwise.
- When we, or an agent acting on our instruction (which for the purpose of this privacy term includes the Partnering Companies), collects, transfers, stores or otherwise processes your personal information, we or our agent, will do so in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 as amended from time to time.
- By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that in order to:
- conclude and fulfil our contractual terms or obligations to you;
- comply with obligations imposed by law; or
- to protect or pursue your, our, or a third party’s legitimate interests;
your personal information may be processed through centralised functions and systems across entities in Fetola Bokamoso and may be used for the purposes, in the manner, and with the appropriate controls as set out below. By accepting this Agreement, acknowledge that the processing of your personal information may be conducted inside the borders of South Africa, but which will be processed according to the requirements and safeguards of applicable privacy law.
- The personal information that we, or an agent acting on our instruction, may collect may include (but which is not limited to) your names, title, identification number (or similar identifier), country of birth, nationality, physical address, cell number, email address, race, gender, age, matric results, highest qualifications, banking details, tax reference number, and may also include personal information of your next of kin (name and contact number).
- We, or an agent acting on our instruction, may use your personal information for the following purposes, which include (but are not limited to) loading your personal information onto and processing your personal information through employee management systems, for internal and external reporting purposes, to conduct surveys and to make contact with your next of kin in emergencies. The provision of this personal information is mandatory in order for us to give effect to this Agreement and your failure to provide such personal information may hinder our ability to fulfill this Agreement.
- Where it is necessary to obtain consent for processing outside of this privacy term, we will explicitly seek your consent separately.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, the responsible party is Fetola Boksamoso, acting, where applicable, with the other responsible parties in Fetola Bokamoso. For any personal information protection issues, questions, complaints, corrections or deletion requests and for access to further information about your personal information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org